September 12, 2013

Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 - 01 In A Nutshell review

I was looking to try out a new brand of lipstick and read some reviews before settling on Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 - 01 In A Nutshell. I liked what I saw online and was not disappointed with what I received through courier. It’s a bit of a gamble for me because I live way out of town and isn’t worth going all the way to town to buy lipstick or a few other small items so I do most of my cosmetics shopping online. This way I save my time, energy and resources.


Despite the price being on the relatively higher side in comparison to the competition, I think it is worth it because of the superior quantities that Clinique produces per item. The quality is not left behind as well and features sun protection as well as moisturizer that more than compensate for the price difference.

The Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 range comprises a range of neutral colours that are easy to match with the rest of the make-up you are wearing and I do not have any difficulty complementing my clothes or hair with it.  In A Nutshell is my preferred choice because it is adaptable to all circumstances during the day or in the evening.


There is an air of class associated with it that is reflected in the design as well and with Clinique brand falling under the Estée lauder brand you are guaranteed of a reputable product in a highly competitive market.

Before you begin the process, Clinique recommends the usage of Clinique All About Lips which I purchased later and found to be very effective in enhancing the effect of the lipstick application. I get the desired effect all the time because I realized that the formula works well not on its own but on the advice of the producer Clinique.


The Nearly Violet colour compliments my skin tone in such a manner that after putting on the rest of my make-up, there is a wonderful glow all over my face. The Clinique Mascara and Clinique Quick Liner for Lips create the perfect combination for my face and enhance my facial features in a subtle yet sophisticated way.

My lips are smoothened by the combination of a creamy and comfortable feeling all day long and with staying power of 8 hours I have little to worry about. Perhaps you will only touch up if you are overly conscious about your appearance but that does not bother me any more since I have the confidence to get me through the day.


For the price of $27.89 it works out cheaper for me because of fewer applications and so I don’t see the need of settling for a cheaper but less effective lipstick. Conversely, it depicts style and class so what more could I ask for?

I recommend this to anyone who finds the task of touching up frequently a nuisance.

No comments:

Post a Comment